10 Expert Tips for UK buyers Investing in Florida Real EstateTerry Riffe | May 4, 2016
There are many things for UK Investors to keep in mind if they are interested in Florida Real Estate. Here are 10 expert tips…
- Be sure you have a basic knowledge of the area you are investing in.
- Surround yourself with experts and utilize their knowledge. Work with a Real Estate Broker in the area you are interested in.
- Budget and finances – Know what your budget is and what to expect as a return.
- Compare benefits of buying cash, mortgage, equity etc.
- Keep your running costs low.
- Research management services, know the benefits.
- Talk to a CPA or attorney about the benefits of setting up an LLC to protect your assets.
- Request a market analysis (CMA) of any property you are interested in before making an offer.
- Choose an experienced and licensed Real Estate agent. As the buyer, you do not pay for this service. I highly recommend this so you have someone representing you that has your best interest at heart. They will have the knowledge and expertise you need for the local real estate market.
- Open a US bank account. This is very important and should be done as soon as possible.
If you are a UK investor and are interested in the Central Florida Real Estate Market, email me An@OrlanodVacationRealty.com or give me a call (001) 800-0888.