Golf Communities in Orlando
With 365 days of sunshine every year, the city of Orlando in Florida is the perfect home for people who love being outdoors. This includes Disney World fans, and of course, golfers.
Like many other cities and towns in the state, Orlando is a mecca for avid golfers. This is due to its collection of world-class golfing communities and top-tier golf resorts – a list that includes Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge, Osprey Ridge, Celebration Golf Club, and Orange County National, among others.
Orlando offers golf enthusiasts a variety of residential options ranging from condominiums to estates, within the city’s many private golfing communities or adjacent to the area’s premier golf clubs.
- Isleworth – This is one of Central Florida’s leading luxury golfing communities. Residents of Isleworth’s many golf villas and waterfront homes have access to an Arnold Palmer-designed 18-hole golf course in addition to 24-hour security, youth services, and water recreation areas.
- Paradise Palms Lennar – The brainchild of one of Florida’s top real estate developers, this Kissimmee gated neighborhood boasts high-tech, eco-conscious luxury townhomes and villas, and world-class country club amenities. Paradise Palms by Lennar is also conveniently located near Orlando’s most famous attractions and many of the city’s best golf courses like Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club and Orange Lake Resort.
- Celebration – The idyllic, master-planned community originally designed by Walt Disney is near several country clubs including, notably, the top-ranked public course, Robert Trent’s Celebration Golf.
- Homebuyers may choose from condominiums, waterfront villas, golf-view estates, and manor homes in Celebration’s villages, which count Aquila Reserve, Spring Lake, and Artisan Park among them.
- Champions Gate – This luxury resort has several options for prospective homeowners such as golf condos at Villas at ChampionsGate, The Legends, and Bella Trae (which also has upscale townhomes) as well as Bali or Hawaiian-inspired vacation homes at Lennar’s The Retreat, all with high-end amenities.Champions Gate Golf Club features two championship courses designed by Greg Norman: the “International Course,” built around natural wetlands, and the beautifully manicured, resort-styled “National Course.”
Many of Orlando’s golfing communities are also reasonably located near other points of interest like schools, supermarkets, entertainment venues, and places of worship, making them ideal for golfers and non-golfers alike.