Orlando Real Estate – Orlando Vacation Home Rentals Near Disney
If there’s one thing Orlando is known for, it’s Disney World. Every day throngs of guests visit the happiest place in the world to have a good time. And since the vast majority of Disney World’s pilgrims are not from nearby areas, many of them stay in hotels and rental homes around the park.
One doesn’t have to look too hard to find a vacation rental near Walt Disney World. There are many options that can cater to different budgets and space requirements. From simple apartments to luxury vacation homes, you’re bound to find a perfect home away from home that’s near the park that Mickey built.
Renting a home that’s near Disney World or any of the Orlando attractions affords you more space and privacy than staying at a hotel. Take a look at some Disney-adjacent neighborhoods perfect for vacation rentals or investments.
- Celebration – About ten minutes away from Walt Disney World is the idyllic and very walkable master-planned community of Celebration, originally designed by Walt himself. Its many picturesque villages feature options like single-family residences, high-end condominiums, and Spanish-Mediterranean inspired estates with water views.
- Calabay Parc – A five-star neighborhood located within a 15-minute drive from Disney World. Private, heated pools, 3-5 bedrooms and centralized air conditioning are standard with each vacation home, although some units may also have theater rooms and in-ground spas.
- ChampionsGate Resort – Located 8 miles southwest of Disney World, vacationers can experience resort-style living at The Villas (exclusive golf condominiums), or at The Retreat, which also have access to the world-class amenities at ChampionsGate’s Omni Resort.
- Hampton Lakes – An upscale subdivision in Northeast Polk County, Hampton Lakes has single-family homes set along tree-lined avenues. Renters are 10 minutes away from Disney World and ChampionsGate Golf, and about an hour from the Florida’s coasts.
- Orange Tree – This premier development takes its name from the orange grove it is built around. Vacationers can rent luxurious single-story villas at Orange Tree, some of which have their own private pool and lake views. It’s about 15 minutes to Disney World.