The Do-It-Yourself Home Seller Marketing Kit
Items needed for the For Sale by Owner (FSBO):
- For Sale Sign.
- Sample purchase agreement.
- Blank purchase agreements & addendums.
- Detailed flyers from a home lender illustrating the best home loans available on your home. These flyers are great because they clearly illustrate different home loan options available to prospective buyers.
- “True Cost Forms” for prospective buyers. These forms are customized for your home and clearly portray how affordable your home is, income tax savings and future appreciation.
- Copy of the plat map for your street or subdivision.
- Copy of home survey.
- Home Warranty sign & provider.
- Directional “arrow” For Sale signs.
- Lead based paint disclosure forms for homes built 1978 or before.
- A customized feature sheet on your property, quality-printed.
- Open house signs.
- A list of all homes currently for sale in the area.
- A list of comparable pending sales in the area.
- A list of all recently sold homes in the area.
- A list of all homes in the area recently for sale, but that expired unsold.
- Computer printout of assessed values of homes on your street.
- Home inspection request forms.
- Title insurance company and/or real estate attorney for closing.
- Well and septic tank forms.
- Property survey request forms
- Home warranty information and application forms.
- Pest inspection request forms.
Call us toll free 1-888-217-6034, locally 1-863-3580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or with any questions.